We are currently looking for both drivers and office staff , for the coming winter season 2022-23
All positions are based in France in the French Alps and will be from December to April.
UK APPLICANTS -
We can only hire UK nationals who are residence in France and who hold a valid Carte Sejour residence permit.
OFFICE STAFF - No current vacancies
What we are looking for – we are looking for office staff to work in our busy office based in Peisey Nancroix, Les Arcs during the winter season on a full time basis 30 hours per week, answering phones, replying to emails, taking bookings, liaising with drivers and clients.
Office experience preferred, i.e. excel, word, database, but not essential as full training of our system will be given.
TRANSFER DRIVERS - Now hiring for winter season 2022-23
What we are looking for – we are looking for Experienced Professional Drivers full time and part time positions available to transport our clients to and from airports and ski resorts in the French Alps for the winter season.
Our office is based in Peisey Nancroix, Les Arcs but we also have drivers based in Bourg St Maurice ,Tignes, La Plagne and the surrounding area.
- Drivers must be 23 and over with a full clean E.U driving licence held for at least 3 yrs
- Drivers must either hold a Cat D1 Licence or Cat B licence with 2 years experience in professional driving*
- Drivers must have experience in driving a minibus or similar sized vehicle
- Driver must be fluent English speaking (but does not have to be your first spoken language)
- Alpine Mountain driving and snow driving experience preferred, however training will be given
- Drivers must be flexible on working hours and be prepared to work long unsociable hours/days
- Drivers must be presentable, professional and punctual at all times
- Drivers must be able to drive in a safe and professional manner, under pressure and in adverse weather condition
- (*if you hold a Cat B licence only you will need to provide proof of at least 2 years professional driving experience/ i.e. a letter from a previous employer)
You will need to provide the following documents:
- Clean EU orUK Driving Licence
- Police check Record (details on obtaining this will be given)
- Carte Sejour residence permit for UK nationals living in France.
What we provide:
- Full and part time French contracts with great rates of pay
- French Drivers Medical (this is provided and arranged by whiterides)
- Works Uniform
- Works Phone
- Discounted season workers season ski pass (for LesArcs ski area only)
- The opportunity to live and work the season in a ski resort with adequate time on the slopes
**Please note we DO NOT provide accommodation with our jobs; however we can help you source accommodation if staying in Peisey Nancroix. If you wish to based else where it is down to you to source your accommodation.
Contact Us Now
If you are interested in working for Whiterides, and would like to apply for one of the above positions, please email us with a covering letter explaining your experience and detailing a little bit about yourself, plus a CV and a current photo of your self.
Email : [email protected]