We are currently looking for both drivers and office staff , for the coming winter season 2017-18
All positions are based in France in the Alps and will be from December to April.
OFFICE STAFF - Positions now filled !
What we are looking for – we are looking for office staff to work in our busy office based in Peisey Nancroix, Les Arcs during the winter season on a full time basis 30 hours per week, answering phones, replying to emails, taking bookings, liaising with drivers and clients.
Office experience preferred, i.e. excel, word, database, but not essential as full training of our system will be given.
TRANSFER DRIVERS - Positions now filled !
What we are looking for – we are looking for professional drivers full time and part time to transport our clients to and from airports and ski resorts in the French Alps for the winter season.
Our office is based in Peisey Nancroix, Les Arcs but we also have drivers based in Bourg St Maurice , Tignes and the surrounding area.
- Drivers must be 23 and over with a full clean U.K/ E.U driving licence held for at least 3 yrs
- Must hold a Cat D1 Licence or Cat B licence with 2 years experience in professional driving*
- Must have experience in driving a minibus or similar sized vehicle
- Alpine Mountain driving and snow driving experience preferred, however training is given
- Must be flexible on working hours and be prepared to work long unsociable hours/days
- Must be professional and punctual at all times
- Must be able to drive in a safe and professional manner, under pressure and in adverse weather condition
- (*if you hold a Cat B licence only you will need to provide proof of at least 2 years professional driving experience/ i.e. a letter from a previous employer)
You will need to provide the following documents:
- Clean Driving Licence both card and paper counter part
- Police check Record / Basic Disclosure certificate (details on obtaining this will be given)
What we provide:
- Full and part time French contracts with great rates of pay
- French Drivers Medical (this is provided and arranged by whiterides)
- Works Uniform
- Works Phone
- Discounted season workers season ski pass
- The opportunity to live and work the season in a ski resort with adequate time on the slopes
**Please note we do not provide accommodation with our jobs; however we will help you source accommodation if staying in Peisey Nancroix. If you wish to based out of resort it is down to you to source your accommodation.
Contact Us Now
If you are interested in working for whiterides, and would like to apply for one of the above positions, please email us with a covering letter explaining your experience and detailing a little bit about yourself, plus a CV and a photo of your self.
Email : [email protected]