Payment Terms & Conditions
To secure a booking FULL payment is required.
- Payment Charges - Payments by credit card will not incur any charges, if paying by bank transfer from outside the EU fees may apply.
- Data Security - All payments are secure via CIC Banque payment system and we do not store or have access to any credit card data of our customers at any point.
- Cancellations made up to 2 weeks before transfer date will be refunded 70% of the full transfer price.
- Cancellations made between 2 weeks before and 48 ours before transfer date will be refunded 50% of the full transfer price.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the transfer date/time will be charged at the full amount and no refund will be given.
Service Terms & Conditions
- Customer Property - Customer's property/baggage is carried in our vehicles at the owners risk.
- Early Collection/ Departure - If your transfer requires our drivers to work between the hours of 00:00 - 05:30 there is a surcharge of 45.00 euro.
- Flight Delays - In the event of your flight being delayed it is your responsibility to contact whiterides and inform us of your situation - The sooner you contact us the more likely we can rearrange and where possible reschedule your transfer.
At all times safety is our primary concern therefore if at any point, circumstances beyond our control, could prevent us from providing a secure and safe service we reserve the right to cancel your transfer.
Delivery of service: - Every effort is made by whiterides to get to you and to get you to your destination on time and a comfortable and safe manor however the following adverse conditions, beyond our control, may prevent this:
- Our drivers will wait for 1hr 30mins, at no extra charge, from your booked flight arrival time.
- After 1hr 30mins there is a fee of 25.00 Euros an hour (this is to cover our drivers wages and parking fees) .
- If you are delayed for a considerable time our driver may not be able to wait due to other transfer obligations. Where possible we will try to pick you up later, at no extra cost, if this ties in with our transfer schedule for the day. However if other transfer arrangements are made, at your request, these will be made at a cost to you and your original transfer will be charged as expected.
- Adverse or severe weather conditions - Where safety of you you your party and/ or our drivers could be compromised
- Resort closure
- Airport closure
- Road traffic accidents
- Unforeseen traffic delays
- Vandalism and terrorism
- Industrial action by third parties
- Problems caused by other customers
- The vehicle being held or delayed by a Police officer or Government official on the road and including border controls
Whiterides will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of a delay due to the above circumstances, which are considered out of their control.